The Care Locker needs a brilliant HR Director to manage and direct key areas of our operation:
- Overseeing recruitment programmes
- Working with committees and individuals/advocates to identify and communicate good practise
- Oversee the creation of training courses and reference materials
- Handle any complaints by and about staff
- Create and implement rewards programme
- Create and implement a disciplinary programme
- Maintain the staff handbook
- Ensure that our contracts are fair, ethical, current and legal
We are looking for an individual who will enjoy working within an ambitious start up, who will have a great deal of autonomy and be able to consider the views of others without suffering from ‘death by committee’.
They must also feel passionately about the need to deliver great care at reasonable prices.
This may be salary, salary and earned equity, or equity/board position according to experience and preference.
In the first instance send a standard cv or link to a LinkedIn profile with a short note about why we you would be great for this role to Claire [at] carelocker.co.uk