The Care Locker has a volunteer vacancy for sector representatives
We are looking for sector representatives for each sector of care, nursing and medical practise – spokespeople for their part of the industry and how it’s resourced.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to have a real say in shaping both the way we deliver services in the field and the way we ensure best practise.
- To review the way The Care Locker service is structured and identify potential issues
- To make suggestions for improvements
- To work with the company to identify genetic training and information needs for both staff and customers
- To identify the questions that identify good/best practise for staff performance
Long term goals:
- To work with the HR Director to commission and or develop materials and training
- To undertake regular reviews.
Although this role is initially unpaid, there is every intention of finding rewards within the company budget over time.
To express an interest in becoming a Care Locker representative for their own professional practise area (eg elderly care, maternity nursing, mental health) please complete this short questionnaire (four questions):
(Use this link to express your interest: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CLwhistles )
Signing up to find out more won’t commit anyone to anything – it’s just a great chance to get talking and have your say in shaping how we manage and deliver our service.